A course description provides a summary of the material that a course covers. Course descriptions also specify prerequisites and anti-requisites. You can view a list of all the courses below or choose a subject area from the menu on the right.
Course outlines contain important information such as:
- How you will be evaluated
- The class schedule
- The required reading list
- Links to instructor web sites
Course outlines are provided by your instructor and are maintained by each academic area. Course outlines are posted on the course description pages when available.
For more information about specific courses, or to access outlines that are not posted, please contact the area responsible for your course:
- Accounting and Financial Services Management / Finance / Strategic Business Valuation
Anita Blaney DSB-303 ext. 24630 email@example.com
- Health Policy and Management / Marketing / Strategic Management
Alisha Nguyen DSB-203 ext. 24436 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operations Management / Management Information Systems / Human Resources & Management
Christine Mcconnell DSB-403 ext. 24434 email@example.com